The EU-China Research Centre and the Baillet Latour Chair of European Union-China Relations at the College of Europe in Bruges are calling for contributions to the second issue of the EU-China Observer of 2016.
The issue will focus on "EU-China Cooperation in Security Issues" (submission deadline 15 April 2016) .
Contributions or the next issue of the EU-China Observer may cover - but are not limited to - the following topics:
- A field of joint interest?
- EU-China security cooperation in Africa. Room for non-traditional security cooperation?
- A way forward for EU-China security cooperation, building on successful examples such as the Iran nuclear deal.
- Anti-piracy operations in the Gulf of Aden
- Potential cooperation to stop current conflicts, e.g. in Syria
- The arms embargo - slowing down cooperation?